- 1 lb Brussel Sprouts
- 6 slices Bacon
- ½ cup Salsa
- Worcestershire sauce
- Any additional veggies or meat you want (canadian bacon, sauteed bell peppers and sauteed potatoes all go well.)
1) Cook bacon and pat dry with paper towel.
2) While bacon is cooking, rinse and cut brussel sprouts into quarters.
3) Remove most of the bacon grease from pan, leave a little to coat the brussel sprouts in (also leave anything stuck to the bottom of the pan.
4) Chop onion and saute in the remaining bacon grease and scraping up anything stuck to the pan from the bacon (1-2 mins)
5) Add Brussels to the pan and stir. Cook for 1-2 mins. Add garlic and salt to taste.
6) Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of water to pan and cover pan with lid for 4-5 mins or until they start to soften.
7) Add salsa and stir.
8) Saute brussel sprouts for a few minutes until they get a little color on them.
9) At this time I add a few dashes of Worcestershire sauce and stir.
10) Spread brussel sprouts around a bit so they are evenly distributed in the pan. Clear spaces in the hash to cook eggs.
11) Crack eggs and additional meats or veggies.
11) Cover with lid until eggs are cooked to your preference